We did indeed receive a new build from GPG today:
We consider this another excellent update candidate due to the following fixes over 0108:
· Updated audio perf reporting
· Implemented much more aggressive low fidelity audio settings.
· Separated FMOD project files by fidelity.
· Changed resample rate to 24k in Low settings
· Delayed FMOD initialization until audio LOD is set via options
· Prompts restart when audio fidelity is changed in-game
· Removed unnecessary profile callbacks
· Integrated new Impulse DLLs
· Favor Items fixed
· Achievements properly vaulting on Impulse
· Sending deltas for partially completed achievements.
· Disabled hitbox interference from announcer messages.
· Life’s Child no longer removes Inner Grace (Sedna fix)
Meanwhile, on the connectivity front, some of us came back after a few hours sleep to continue working. It's still flakey (that's the end user experience for me anyway). There are times I can get 10 people in a game in less than 30 seconds and then other times where I can't get a single person in. It's the flakey socket stuff that's driving us crazy.