- players get into lobbies and connect to each other plenty faster
- favor point issue is fixed even if it's still bugged (had 2 billion points i think)
- seems the "chasing" bug is gone from my 4-5 games played
- the 30 second grace period worked well the one time i've seen it needed
- connectivity is better in terms of identifying people who can hold up a game or won't be able to play
- targeting bug still in (guess it wasn't intended to be fixed yet)
- some people still have connectivity issues. friend keeps getting a NAT error while trying to join games
- sometimes, a person(s) will display fine in the lobby (green numbered pings) but not on connection info, and upon game launch, said person(s) will D/C.
hopefully proxy servers help the remaining issues.