this is a shout out to all the class acts who play DG. i played with a few of you tonight and had fun even when i was losing to you. you were a good loser even when I beat you. you know who are you.
You're a Classy Guy. You've got style and grace. You're a good opponent and a good team-mate and a fun guy. Here's why:
the revised, abbridged, slimmed down and simplified list.
1) you don't rage quit.
2) you don't bully or talk trash.
3) you're not a sore loser or an arrogant winner.
4) you've bothered to learn the basics of gameplay.
-4a) if you're a new player you are trying as hard as you can to learn the basics of gameplay.
5) you play to have fun, because its a game.
original post below
1) You stay to the end of every game even when you're losing. even if you extend the GG before the Citadel is down, you stick it out at the crystal and make some fun chats while the winning team finishes the job.
2) You don't yell at your team-mates even when they're noobs. even when they're fucking up and causing your team to lose. you take it in stride. everybody was a noob once.
3) You're a good sport when you're winning. you don't taunt the other team and you play to win throughout the whole match because you respect that your opponents may be decent players and may surprise you. you don't let up because that would disrespect your opponent. you win because you went all out every time.
4) you're a team player. you bought citadel upgrades without having to be told to do so. you supported your team-mates without them asking for help.
5) you don't suck. you know how to play, and even if there are better players than you, nobody ever complains about how much you suck because you don't. you know the good builds and the good items. you know how to not die. you know how to get an easy kill when its available. you don't suck.
6) you're fun. you know its a game. you're competitive because competition is fun not because you like making people feel bad when you beat them. you tell jokes, you play with a smile on your face.
Cheers to you, Classy Gamers. I salute you.