So since there is no real light demigod I like, I figured I'd pitch my own idea for one...introducing the Awesomeasaurus(name open to suggestions)
Before I tell you exactly what it is(though i'm sure you have some ideas already from the name), I'll lay down some Origin to build a foundation(skip if you cba with random made up and shoddily written lore):
Before man, creature and walking buildings roamed the lands there lived enormous beings that fed off the worlds resources, these fabulous creatures crafted by the Gods themselves were amazing beasts to behold, some were graceful, some were vicious, these wonders came in all shapes and sizes, types and colors. Then one day, they all dissapeared.
Recorded scriptures point to a cataclysmic space impact, a small planet crashing into their home that all but destroyed every living being. However, this is only the half-truth, the Ancients and the sole survivor of the apocalypse knew what happened.
An object did indeed crash into the planet, however it was not simply a lifeless rock, but a vessel, carrying millions of twisted creatures, intent on razing life on the planet, and using it as another vessel to take them elsewhere in their lust for the complete irradication of life.
However they underestimated the zoo of the ancients, the beasts were intelligent - not so complex as to formulate complex strategies and formations, but smart enough to work together and set simple traps as well as having the numbers advantage. However, armies need to be led, and between themselves, they selected one to lead, not the biggest, or the fastest, nor the smartest, but the most vicious. Through roars and guttural growls this creature led assaults on the invaders, being the first one in and the last one out, with many successful raids.
Set back by the initial suprise the invaders had to employ their special weapons, strange metalic cylinder contraptions that could turn any organic material to ash and dust firing one beam of intense light at them. The battles raged, and though the dinosaurs assaults had caused the invaders numbers to dwindle, it was inevitable that they would eventually lose. And as the days wore on the dinosaurs were slowly being irradicated, eventually all that was left, was the leader of the army, the large and deadly Awesomeasaurus, valiantly he fought eating invaders whole, weapons and all, rending and tearing at others fighting, even though large chunks of him were being turned to dust by each blast he fought on, until there was nothing left of himself.
The few remaining alien invaders relieved that they had survived, but were disheartened by the loss of so many, with fewer than 20 left they realized their time also up. But they didn't realise just how soon it would come.
The ash of Awesomeasaurus shuddered in the wind, a strange whistling sound enveloped the now barren and scorched plains, the sand, and ash formed together, and a huge roar echoed through the valleys and terror struck the invaders hearts as they realized what was happening, the animal had incorporated some of their technology into its own strange being, and now had 2 of the metallic cylinders across its shoulders. With a roar it surged forwards blasting and biting the invaders, until there was nothing left. Once the battle was over, it looked around at the once lush plains, and returned once more to dust.
The barren plains recovered with time, once again becoming a lush enviroment, a paradise for creatures in the area, but beware any that enter the area that aren't native, if a sandstorm heads your way, you should probably leave...fast.
Right, so absolutely rediculous name and idea aside,(yes, it is a dinosaur with lazers on its shoulders).
Heres the low down.
Appearance: While moving, resembles a sandstorm, similar to the animation of sedna's wind, except with sandy textures and swirls, stationary it resembles a tyranosaurus with lazers on its shoulders, a blue glow and sand texture/colors mottled by black specks of ash.
Primarily an assasin. It specializes in lightning fast ranged assaults lashing out at anything that gets close.
Skills and abilities.
1. Shifting Sands. Temporarily increases movement speed per rank when used, 10%@lvl3/15%@lvl6/20%@lvl9 for 2/4/6 seconds seconds and last rank at 15 which gives, a "When used also increases attack speed by 10% and weapon damage by 50 for the duration of the ability.(when used an animation of sand sliding along the floor appears under Awesomeasaurus' feet
2. Oasis. Creates and Oasis at Awesomasaurus' feet with a large area of effect, this Oasis remains in place for a short amount of time, and while in the vacinity, you gain additional mana persecond. LvL5, 10, at lvl15 version, while in the Oasis Awesomeasaurus gains "Territorial Protector" Awesomeasaurus gains 30 additional weapon damage while in the Oasis per ENEMY demigod within its area of effect. (an Oasis...looks like...an Oasis)
3. Lazer Barrage.(range20ft) AoE range(10ft). Awesomeasaurus barrages the target area with a sustained lazer assault, causing 50@lvl1,75@lvl4, 100@lvl7 and 150@lvl10 damage per second, drains 100/200/300/400 mana per second.(shoots lazers into the sky, they rain down)
4. Savage Bite.(melee range) Awesomasaurus delivers a vicious bite to the target, causing 200@lvl2/400@lvl5/750@lvl8/1250@lvl12 and at lvl15, the Savage bite ability causes a bleed effect on the enemy, that will remove 3% of its total HP every second for 5 seconds.(uh...well...bites the enemy.)
5. Grazing. (Passive)Every time awesomeasaurus kills an enemy, he gains a stacking bonus(up to 5 times) that increases his HP/s by 5 per kill. The buff lasts a long amount of time. available at level 4.
6. Loyalty. Awesomeasaurus lets out a ferocious roar, all enemy minions and creatures temporarily become your ally, and will attack as your creep waves do. At the end of this effect, all creeps that were affected by the roar, including your own waves will turn to sand(die) and remain as sand for 5 secs. 3s@lvl6/5s@lvl11/7s@lvl15
7. Brimstone. Awesomasaurus increases his arsenal of weaponry. His auto-attacks have +20@lvl1/40@lvl4/60@lvl7/80@lvl11/@lvl15 the sand snares the enemy causing a reduction in movement speed by 20%(Animation when brimstone is taken change from generic lazer shots at range to lazer shots, and "ash" and sand lashing out from his feet in a wave motion to also hit the target)
8. Generic Assasin stats upgrades at generic levels.
Animations: AA: Generic lazer shot..
While moving AA: Sand lashes out from the cloud to hit the enemy.
On death: If Shifting Sands was active or if Awesomeasaurus was standing in sand remnants from Loyalty. Then an AoE slowdown effect will be placed on everything(including allies) that will last for 5 seconds.
If there was no sand at when killed. Awesomeasaurus' lazers will overload and explode, killing any creep(ally or enemy) within the explosion area.
Go go frogboy! Name aside you know its an awesome idea, everyone loves dinosaurs with lazers!