1. Most of the items in the game could use some love. What are your thoughts on pricing, effects, and synergy? How can we make the items more dynamic with the least effort?
reduce journeymans proc plz, maybe only procs off demigods attacks/spells only(and reduce cost)
HoL was nerfed too much
fix heavens wrath, its too easy to control the map with
reduce range of horn of battle, atm i think it has inifinite range
reduce cost of artifact consumable potions
increase crit chance on items(excluding ashkandor), i dont see crits occur enough due to slow attack speeds.
allow instant cast items to work whilest running.
add in more activatable armor/helms/gloves/boots or rework some that are already there
controversial: limit hp stacking to an extend. low kill/death matchs can get very boring!
2. Several of the maps have obvious flaws. How can we make the maps more balanced with the least effort?
crucible, remove the artifact flag at the bottom of the map, and put one at each base, and reduce towers around bottlenecks
exile, remove healing from sides of map, and reduce towers around bottlenecks
zikurat, move the front most towers alittle away from each other
3. What would an effective friendslist look like?
personally i dont like it movable, its too fiddly
allow an option to turn off player images
allow on mouse over to scroll down the friends list
enable you to see the game name of the game your friend is playing, "in-game" isnt good enough
allow it to fit nicely on the screen in the in-game lobby and custom game list, the width limit is still too big
allow right clicking of your friends name to view their stats/link to pantheon page
make chatting easier with someone, during a game. i dont want to be clicking a picture just to chat(an easy whisper function in the normal in-game chat would be good)
4. What would an effective game lobby look like? I.E. what information do we need about other players? What communication options should we have?
i dont really care for leavers, but for others maybe a leave/RQ %
average kill/death/assists per game
wins/losses and total games played
pantheon ranking number
how many times a player has used each demigod
how many times they have randomed
just basically all the information from the pantheon site. most of this is to make the game more competitive, i know most people wont like half the stuff listed so maybe an option to hide it?
5. Should player stats measurement be made public or kept under the hood? We don't have access to the baseline formulas. Should we?
make an option to hide/show your own stats
yes, we should be able to find out everything we want about the games mechanics.
6. What are the holes any new demigods should plug in the current selection of 8?
do you mean like nerfs/buffs?
7. Should the results of 1v1 duels reflect our understanding of the game's balance?
yes, for true balance.
no, for team play, 3v3 and higher.
8. How can AI be improved, and what protocols should exist for AI in online games?
it should be removed from the game. it is bad for a multplayer centric game
9. What improvements could be made to the single player tournament with a minimum of effort?
i dont think it needs one.
although a testing mode for single player would be awesome, set level, gold, spawn creeps etc..
10. How should minions be altered? Specifically, should they be nerfed or buffed? If so, how and why?
dont know tbh.
note: all of the above is my opinion. you do not have to agree