The next build is scheduled to be called v1.19 since it’s not quite v1.20 in features but has made substantial progress.
For the past few weeks, various builds have been internally in beta as kinks and tweaks have been made by the GPG/Stardock teams.
Here are some of the notes (this is by no means the whole list, just what’s passed into this particular build):
· Replays can now be:
o Chosen from Front end
o Deleted from Front end
o Created at end of multiplayer or singleplayer skirmish game
· Slider added to adjust game speed during replays
· Skills, inventory, HUD, and citadel upgrades visible while in replay
· Added version matching for replays, will only display valid replays
· Added observer as a replay choice to remove shroud
· Decreased turn speed on minions
· Tweaked flight variables for angels to increase hit frequency, also dropped damage to compensate.
· Adjusted long distance repulsion
· Minions ignore 50% of the repulsion from buildings and land units.
· Blueprint loading enabled only when corresponding mod has been enabled.
· Fixed unable to join dialog/tooltip.
· Fix for active cooldowns adjusting when a cooldown buff/debuff fades.
· Fixed a potential threading crash.
· Fixed the Valor Flag buff/debuff bug.
· Fixed the underlying system supporting Ring of Might, Hex Scroll, Horn of Battle. Those items reactivated.
· Login screen now sets password field to blank after logging in.
· Prepend timestamp on error logging
This build also should address some stability issues some people have reported.
More to come.