The highly anticipated update for Demigod is here! The Demigod update v1.19 is now available and users can now download this free update via Impulse .
The changelog for this update includes:
Added replay support. Replays can be :
- Chosen from Front end
- Deleted from Front end
- Created at end of multiplayer or single player skirmish game
- Slider added to adjust game speed during replays
- Skills, inventory, HUD, and citadel upgrades visible while in replay
- Added version matching for replays, will only display valid replays
- Added observer as a replay choice to remove shroud
Artifact Shop changes:
- [Enhanced Health Potion] 1000->800g
- [Enhanced Mana Potion] 1000->600g
- [Revitalization Elixir] 1000->900g
- [Supreme Health Potion] 1500->1200g
- [Supreme Mana Potion] 1500->900g
- [Supreme Revitalization Elixir] 1500->1350g
- [Wand of Speed] 1250g->1750g
- [Warlord's Punisher] 1.5->1s cast time
- [Twig of Life] 33%->50% heal, 100->150 minion life
- [Gauntlets of Despair] 100->200 mana drain
- Multiplayer Skirmish button removed to focus on Custom and Pantheon (single player Skirmish still present)
- Decreased turn speed on minions
- Tweaked flight variables for angels to increase hit frequency, also dropped damage to compensate.
- Significant pathing improvements for minions and angels especially, but reinforcements in general.
- Adjusted long distance repulsion
- Minions ignore 50% of the repulsion from buildings and land units.
- Blueprint loading enabled only when corresponding mod has been enabled.
- Fixed unable to join dialog/tooltip.
- Fix for active cooldowns adjusting when a cooldown buff/debuff fades.
- Fixes for potential threading crashes.
- Fixed the Valor Flag buff/debuff bug.
- Fixed the underlying system supporting Ring of Might, Hex Scroll, Horn of Battle. Those items reactivated.
- Login screen now sets password field to blank after logging in.
- Prepend timestamp on error logging
- Fix for active cooldowns adjusting when a cooldown fades.
- Mod-triggered desynch handling