At least there is one company that understands such ideals, unfortunately they were the very same people who came up with the ideals.
On the other hand, EA has already killed two great studios in Westwood Studios and Pandemic Studios, because EA bought them out and dismantled them.
When I started typing this, I thought I was gonna win easily and that Stardock violated like five points. I knew that from memory. But now that I've checked it, it seems you're mostly right....
Talking about Elemental: War of Magic.
1. Gamers shall have the right to return games that don’t work with their computers for a full refund - FULFILLED
2. Gamers shall have the right to demand that games be released in a finished state - LOL
3. Gamers shall have the right to expect meaningful updates after a game’s release - FULFILLED
4. Gamers shall have the right to demand that download managers and updaters not force themselves to run or be forced to load in order to play a game - FULFILLED
5. Gamers shall have the right to expect that the minimum requirements for a game will mean that the game will play adequately on that computer - DON'T KNOW
6. Gamers shall have the right to expect that games won’t install hidden drivers or other potentially harmful software without their consent - FULFILLED
7. Gamers shall have the right to re-download the latest versions of the games they own at any time - FULFILLED
8. Gamers shall have the right to not be treated as potential criminals by developers or publishers - FULFILLED
9. Gamers shall have the right to demand that a single-player game not force them to be connected to the Internet every time they wish to play - FULFILLED
10. Gamers shall have the right that games which are installed to the hard drive shall not require a CD/DVD to remain in the drive to play - FULFILLED
This is one of those instances where I just don't understand how I could be convinced I was gonna win....
Verdict: Only one, possibly two fails. Very good.