New Units, Improved Balance, and More
in the Sorcerer King: Rivals v2.2 Update
Prepare for your war against the Sorcerer King with some brand new units! Some leaders now have unique starting units that
change the dynamic of how you play when you start a new game. Some balance updates,
including world generation adjustments and default zoom levels, have also been added!
What's new in v2.2:
- Default "zoom out" level before moving to the cloth map has been increased.
- Units now use the unit display name instead of the generic display name. This doesn't change any gameplay, but it makes it a lot easier for modding.
- World generation is set up to allow more fertile tiles to be free of bandits, which makes expansion a little easier.
- Final battles for Priestess, Tinkerer, Tyrant, Undead, and Wizard are now substantially more lethal.
- Mounted Scout (Commander)
- Friendly Shrill (Guardian)
- Spearman (Commander)
- Mystic (Priestess)
- Scoutling (Tyrant)
- Clockwork Soldier (Tinkerer)
Sorcerer King: Rivals is available on Steam or through Stardock.
For more information, visit www.sorcererking.com